Nov 24, 2008

Write And Submit Articles To The Article Directories Quickly And Easily

Connie Ragen Green shared this great post about how she writes articles to submit to the article directories and I wanted to share this with you. Once you get into a routine it gets easier and the traffic generated from articles are very targeted and permenent links to your website.

Many people write and submit one article at a time to the article directories. Others write many articles and then submit them all at once. There are many schools of thought on this matter, so I will simply explain how my process works. I have written and submitted more than 565 articles during the past 13 months using this method.

I make notes about what my articles will be about. I then make sure that each article has a point and teaches or explains some valuable information to the reader. My list of ideas for future articles stays next to my computer.

In the morning I take a look at this list and then write an article on the idea that interests me most. I write the article using Word and then save it to my hard drive in a folder that contains similar articles. I make sure to spell check and edit the article before saving it.Then I go to select all and copy while I am still in Word.

Next I go over to my account an Ezine Articles and go into my author's area. There I do a control v to paste my Word document into the area designated for it.

I give my article a keyword rich title, write an interest generating summary, and make sure my resource box invites them back to a place where the reader can get more information.

I submit the article and then log out of my account.

I do this regularly throughout the day when I am working at home. I have found this to be the fastest and easiest way to write and submit your articles. As I write each article I cross it off on my list.

I encourage you to use this method for writing more articles in less time.Hope this helps.

Travelling this journey with you...

Sincerely,
Frank Tocco--Marketing Mentor
Get Paid To Generate Responsive Leads--Free Videos
Free Website Traffic Tips

No comments: