Oct 9, 2008

GET PAID To Generate Your Own Responsive Leads

I have been using Magnetic Sponsoring by Mike Dillard since May of 2008 and so far have had impressive results generating my own free leads and sales.

Using traffic exchanges and not spending any money advertising I have been able to make about $500 a month in commisions total and automatically. I have built a downline on the traffic exchanges over the last couple years already so I'm sure this has helped.

What I like about Magnetic Sponsoring is the support is amazing and allows you to track all your campaigns by total click, sign-ups, sales and commisions. These leads are yours and yours alone and NOT shared leads so they are very responsive to offers and you can download them to a file for your own autoresponder but they also get follwed up for you.

Mike Dillard also has a free website for networkers called BetterNetworker that is truely a valueable asset to any serious network marketer.

Now that I'm making money to generate my own targeted, responsive leads instead of buying over-used leads, I will be redirecting the $500 profit torwards advertising to get even more leads and sales for my online business.I will post my results in a future post.

Also, I just purchased Daegan Smith's Power Prospecting System that teaches how to generate your own leads and convert them into sales without ever having to pick up the phone and will report how that works after I get a chance to use it.

If you have any experience using either of these programs, please share your experiences and advice by leaving a comment below with a link back to your site.

Thanks and god bless,
Frank Tocco--MLM Mentoring
tips@shop4dreams.ws
_________________________
Frank Tocco--MLM Mentoring
http://FrankTocco.blogspot.com
Create Your Own Leads
http://viralurl.com/tocco/frank
Free Website Traffic Generator
http://shop4dreams.ws

No comments: