Jul 11, 2008

How Do You Get Good MLM Leads?

Someone new to network marketing posted this question on NetworkMarketingForum.com

I'm new to network marketing. I want to build up my downline. How do I get new good leads to accomplishthis goal? Also, I do not have a lot of money.

Great question!

Absolutely the best way to generate leads is to generate your own.

I have bought leads before but they don't know me and are hard to sell. No one likes to be sold.

I have tried everything out there and generating your own leads produces great results if done correctly.

So how do you generate the right kind of leads that want what youhave to offer right now? I have helped 1,000's of people do that and have documented the process on my blogs.

Here they are: http://Shop4Dreams.blogspot.com
and http://FrankTocco.blogspot.com

There's nothing to buy on these site so enjoy learning all about how you can generate all the targeted leads you'll ever need.

People actually email me asking to join my programs or purchase something. It's funny because I really do give it all away for free.

Travelig this journey with you....

Frank Tocco--MLM Mentor and Business Builder
P.S.--Discover Free Website Traffic Tips
by sending your name and email to: tips@shop4dreams.ws

No comments: