Sep 29, 2010

6 Tricks To Get Your First Website Traffic…

#1 Question I get asked ALL the time…



“How do I get traffic to my site?”


It always amazes me because there is SO much information on the Internet about it. So many products…most who ask me even BUY these products. But, the keep asking the same question anyways.


It almost feels like most don’t “believe” what they’re reading. They’re asking because they think the “gurus” have some “master secret lab” where they discuss the TRUTH and just sell all the “BS.”


Want my personal opinion on the first 6 things to do to get traffic to your site? Here they are…


Yes, the video is a bit on the longer side. But, it’s a BIG topic, trust me, watch it you’ll learn something!


As always, take a minute and leave your thoughts as a comment (even if you want to be a smart ass)…




View the original article here

No comments: