Apr 6, 2009

Networking Newbie With Zero Experience Replaces $90,000/Yr Income In Just 23 Days...



Wow it feels good to be back at work! I know that might sound a little nuts, but after spending the last 3 days moving into a new house, going to work is like taking a vacation ;) I'm going to take some pics of the new pad today and will send them to you later this week!



Anyway, I have TONS of really cool stuff to share with you later this month, but TODAY is about celebration... Yep... We're celebrating another family that's been set free from corporate America, and who now lives a life of freedom, and without limits thanks to a little ebook you've probably heard of ;) So please help me congratulate John Seiferth, (who's never been involved in networking before), on replacing his corporate income in just 23 DAYS.



(And you'll never guess where he worked before!!)



THANK YOU John for sending me your story and allowing me to share it with the rest of the world.



Here's his story for you... - Mike



It Was The Summer of 2007...
I had been working for about six years as the IT guy at The Rich Dad Company for Robert and Kim Kiyosaki. That’s right. I know what you are saying because I get it all the time, “That must have been awesome! What an experience!



Well, you would be right. It was awesome and it was one of the most educational and exciting periods of my professional life. I learned more working for Robert about business and investing, than I did in my Bachelors AND Masters degree programs combined!



And those were Business degrees!



Needless to say, when it comes to money, real business, entrepreneurship and investing, you don’t learn jack in school. And I found that out when I came to work for Robert and Kim.



Actually, the way I landed the job was an accident. I had never heard of Rich Dad Poor Dad or Robert Kiyosaki and had no idea what this business was about. Well that changed quickly.



From the first day, it was clear that this was a different kind of company. In fact, one of Robert and Kim’s goals is that everyone working for them will eventually leave and start their own business and put their education to work.



Well, that is where this idea of “networking” really comes into play.
I met someone, who introduced me to someone, who introduced me to a guy by the name of Mike Dillard. At the time, that didn’t mean anything to me. Who in the blazes is Mike Dillard? Again, I was completely clueless.



I had always been allergic to network marketing, direct sales, and all of that garbage. I felt that if I did not REALLY believe in the product, there is no way I am going to be able to sell someone else on it.



Call it my sales/marketing conscience. I don’t know.



But here was this guy Mike who was making more money in a month than I would make in five years! There HAD to be something there.



So Mike and I started talking. I asked him for some feedback on some Rich Dad stuff we were doing and he was gracious enough to help out. He never pushed anything on me. In fact, the first time we met, he came to Scottsdale, AZ to the Rich Dad offices so we could talk about doing something together. Well, he walked into that office in true Alpha Dog style. (He actually took that picture of me above during his visit).



Here I am thinking he’ll be impressed that I work at Rich Dad and be falling all over me, just like everyone else does that walks in the door.



NOT!



I’ve never seen anyone so confident and on task. Over the next 1.5 hours, he completely tore apart the Rich Dad website and found an estimated $30,000,000 in sales revenue we were missing out on.



It was like watching someone with X-Ray vision who could just see all of the missing pieces without effort.



Obviously that made a big impression on me.



Now fast forward 12 months.
In July 2007, I was finally ready to put my training and on-the-job education to the test. Could I literally jump head first into a entrepreneurial venture and make it work?



Well I was about to find out, because that week I put my job at Rich Dad behind me. I was officially on my own, with no other source of income.



The first call I made was to Mike. He was the smartest, most successful business owner I had ever known. He should be able to steer me in the right direction.His first assignment for me? Read



Magnetic Sponsoring.
What? You don’t understand here my friend, I just left a $90K a year job to start something from scratch and you want me to read a book? This does not sound promising.



All I can tell you is that my mind made a QUANTUM shift that day. I was staring down the gullet of an entirely new paradigm. One that I had no idea existed.



Remember, I had no network marketing experience, no internet marketing experience and I’m scared out of my mind! Not to mention the fact that I am taking my family along for this ride as well.



No pressure.
Well, the secrets, mindset, techniques, education I gained from Magnetic was PRICELESS! I can’t put it any other way. That book saved my life. Literally. I know that sounds corny, but it is true. So what's the bottom line here? By implementing the things I learned in Magnetic Sponsoring (as well as Black Belt Recruiting, Traffic Formula, Building on a Budget, all of which I picked up immediately), I was able to FULLY replace my income from The Rich Dad Company within 23 days of getting started.



And since then, I’ve been averaging over $10K a month. Remember, I had no idea what the heck I was doing. I simply followed the training, Mike’s advice, and maintained my “do whatever it takes” attitude.



In fact, I received a leadership award from the Co-founders of our company at our recent event in Lake Tahoe, CA. How cool is that!?



There is no question in my mind that without Magnetic Sponsoring, the community and my friendship with Mike, I would have failed miserably and taken my entire family down with me.
I was thrilled when Mike asked me to share my story with the Magnetic Sponsoring community. I am so grateful for everything Mike has done for me and I want to publicly thank you, Mike for your mentorship. I hope you don’t think it is too strange that I now refer to you as MY rich dad (even if you are 9 years younger than me). ;)



With gratitude - John Seiferth



=====================================

So how did John pull off such a feat? Well I can tell you because I watched him every step of the way, but you might be disappointed because it's not sexy or unique.



John simply did everything I told him to do without question or hesitation. He'd go through the training courses, implement what he learned every night, and never make excuses. 23 days later, he had replaced his income.



I wish there was something new and cool that I could tell you about, but there wasn't, and there still isn't. It's all sitting right there in the pages of Magnetic Sponsoring. Please understand that the training in that course isn't experimental. It is THE blueprint for achieving success in this industry, and John's one more living case study that proves it, which is why I'm not going to sit here and waste my time trying to sell you on it. If you can't see the value in this kind of knowledge on your own, there's nothing I can say that will change things.



I'll just say that if you haven't read it yet, I'd urge you to give it a chance. You can have it in your hands within the next 5 minutes, and it comes with a 12 month, no-questions-asked guarantee so you have nothing to risk.



The call is yours to make... http://shop4dreams.magneticsponsoringonline.com/letter.html


No comments: